3cx live chat button Greyed Out on my website

Shaki007

Bronze Partner
Joined
Mar 6, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
After configured 3CX live chat in my wordpress site chat button can't be clickable. Any one have a solution for this ?
 
Hello, when you open developer options on the browser, do you see any java script errors?
 
I have the same problem , did you found a fix?

I found a way to regain chat button not greyed out , I edited in 3cx admin chat settings and I changed my website url from https://fqdn to https://www.fqdn and then, tada....button became active.
 
Last edited:
I have the same problem , did you found a fix?

I found a way to regain chat button not greyed out , I edited in 3cx admin chat settings and I changed my website url from https://fqdn to https://www.fqdn and then, tada....button became active.
This is the answer to the issue actually. You have to add all variations of a websites address.

https://www.3cx.com and https://3cx.com are not the same site as far as the 3CX Live chat is concerned. For most website this shouldn't be an issue as most sites redirect you to the www version of the URL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KyriacosS_3CX
changed my website url from https://fqdn to https://www.fqdn
Hi,

That field can actually take a comma separated list, so best to add all versions in case your site does not internally redirect users to one specific version (with or without www for example).

Best,
K.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AWS2P

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us