Solved 3CX Live Chat & Talk doesn't work on my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

kklopocki

Free User
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, im from Polen
Could You help me?
I create free account for 3 months. And I configure everything with instruction but my plugin on my website https://poranabanana.pl/strona-gl/ewizyta/ is doesn't worked when I clicked on it.
I have 5.3.2 WordPress version.
Why It's look like offline when I'm online.
Please, help me.
When I try free version and I will liked it, I will buy it later.
Best regards!
 
Hi @kklopocki ,

Please make sure you have correctly setup step 4 of the manual https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/live-chat/#h.83flm1l866a3

It seems that your domain name is not white-listed.

Switch to the 3CX “Management Console” > “Settings” > “WordPress/Website Integration” > “Apps & Plugins” section and specify your WordPress site URL to authorize chats and calls, e.g. “https://my-wordpress.example.com”, without any trailing “/”.

1585087813381.png

Once you do that it should start working.
 
You are welcome!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us