3CX Live Chat Wordpress plugin error when I paste talk URL and click save

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt11

Free User
Joined
Jun 1, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I hope you're doing well, I am getting a warning error when I try to save the 3cx chat setting after pasting in the talk url given to me. I got the talk url by creating a 3cx startup account and creating a "system" to link to my website. Can you help? The error is pasted below:
"
Warning: Undefined array key "port" in /home/customer/www/mywebsites.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/admin/class-wplc-plugin-settings.php on line 303

Warning
: Undefined array key "include_pages" in /home/customer/www/mywebsites.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/admin/class-wplc-plugin-settings.php on line 307

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/financebrokerwebsites.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/admin/class-wplc-plugin-settings.php:303) in /home/customer/www/mywebsites.com.au/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1421"
 
I ended up digging into the flies with the warnings and found i could get the error with file "class-wplc-plugin-settings.php" to go away when i changed line 307 from "if (is_array($input['include_pages'])) {" to "if (isset($input['include_pages'])) {".

I haven't been able to figure out how to fix the error on line 303 because i don't have much experience with php code. The code with a warning is on line 303 and is pasted below:
$output['callus_url']='https://'.$url['host'].(($url['port']!=443) ? ':'.$url['port'] : '').'/'.$path;

Has anyone else had this issue?
 
wats the solution and i have same issue and 3cx plugin doesnot work
 
Hello, Parho,
What version of WP plugin are you using?
This issue was fixed in the latest versions.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock