3CX not working with Twilio SIP Trunk

wescravn

SMB User
Joined
Sep 16, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
I setup my twilio sip trunk per this exact guide then create outbound rules and 3cx is not honoring any rules. I've tested both termination and origin sources and it is working correctly. View the images below
Screenshot 2025-09-20 at 11.53.32 AM.png

Screenshot 2025-09-20 at 11.53.32 AM.png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-09-20 at 12.29.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2025-09-20 at 12.29.46 PM.png
    275.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2025-09-20 at 12.29.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2025-09-20 at 12.29.27 PM.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2025-09-20 at 12.49.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2025-09-20 at 12.49.38 PM.png
    219.6 KB · Views: 11
I TRIED CALLING USING the +1 format and no luck, 3cx is not reaching the sip trunk
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-09-24 at 10.19.55 AM.png
    Screenshot 2025-09-24 at 10.19.55 AM.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2025-09-24 at 10.19.21 AM.png
    Screenshot 2025-09-24 at 10.19.21 AM.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 4
Actually the call was sent out as it seems but was rejected by the provider. Check the logs in the provider portal or speak with your provider to see why the call is being rejected.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KyriacosS_3CX
Oh i checked twilio and i was on the free plan. I had to switch numbers in

Verified Caller IDs. Once I did, the call went through immediately. Problem solved. Sorry about this.​

 
  • Like
Reactions: YiannisH_3CX

Forum statistics

Threads
112,146
Messages
590,949
Members
165,164
Latest member
albertpugo02