3CX Office Hours in Date Time Collection Editor (CFD) unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

LH74

Customer
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
10
Hi,

I'd like to choose '3CX Office Hours' in CFD in order be able to adjust them in the Admin Panel (without the need to change and update CFD), but the CFD is always routing to '3CX Out of Office Hours'. I know CFD checks the Global Office Hours only, so I removed all departments, and set the (only available) Global Office Hours to 24/7, but CFD still routes to '3CX Out of Office Hours".

How to exclude that this might be a bug in Version 20.0 Update 0 (Build 1494)?
 
Hello @LH74,

This is a known issue with the CFD and v20, we're working on a fix. Currently the CFD app checks the old global office hours, which are not used anymore in v20. We will release a new version of the CFD tool with a fix for this soon.
 
Thank you so much for your clarification (just as I've awaited)! Is there a list of known issues I can check for further similar situations?

May I make the following suggestions for your new release of CFD tool?

It would be outstanding, if
  • Department Office hours are availabe for individual routing in future
  • there is a way to retrieve all the values of schedule of business hours within CFD, so the admin cannot only change the office hours without the need to edit CFD, but also being able to text-to-speech the (changed) business hours automatically. "Our opening hours are from" & Variable & " to ..."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mat Kiefer
Lord, just spent hours trying to figure this out.
 
Hello @LH74,

This is a known issue with the CFD and v20, we're working on a fix. Currently the CFD app checks the old global office hours, which are not used anymore in v20. We will release a new version of the CFD tool with a fix for this soon.
Any news on the new CFD?
 
  • Like
Reactions: tronic
You are welcome ;)
 
This link seems to be invalid. Could you check it please?
This is linking to dealer only pages but basicly they have release update 1 now. So next realise will be update 2 and this is planned to include the required. Hope this helps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
@LH74 The link is for a specific forum section where you cannot have access but the clarification is as @tronic mentioned.
 
This is linking to dealer only pages but basicly they have release update 1 now. So next realise will be update 2 and this is planned to include the required. Hope this helps.
I've registered as 3CX-Partner but I'm still not able to access this dealer only page. What's the exactly "permission" necessary in order to grant access to that dealer only page?

Regards,

Lucas
 
This depends on the partner level.
 
Which Level is needed at minimum? That's quite important for me to know... Thank you so much
 
You may also check Forum Categories here.
 
Hello. I've been trying to figure out why my flow wasn't working with the office hours too.
Where can I get this updated version of CFD please? I am currently running v18.5.8.
 
Hello. I've been trying to figure out why my flow wasn't working with the office hours too.
Where can I get this updated version of CFD please? I am currently running v18.5.8.
It the latest system version the default department times are used.
 
The CallFlowDesigner app for v20 departments has not been released. It exists, but hasn't been updated.

Probably won't be since now you can just code the whole thing in C# directly. Much easier than maintaining a Designer app.
 
Much faster doing simple things in CFD still I reckon. Plus most phone techs I know don't know c#.
 
The CallFlowDesigner app for v20 departments has not been released. It exists, but hasn't been updated.

Probably won't be since now you can just code the whole thing in C# directly. Much easier than maintaining a Designer app.
Maybe if you're a developer or understand C# but unfortunately not for us regular users. :)

@tronic do you know if I need to specify the department (for the office hours) in the flow itself somehow? I've been designing the flow, importing it then assigning the department to it in the 'Call Processing Script' section.

1725025970939.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.