- Joined
- Nov 19, 2019
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 10
Hi,
I'd like to choose '3CX Office Hours' in CFD in order be able to adjust them in the Admin Panel (without the need to change and update CFD), but the CFD is always routing to '3CX Out of Office Hours'. I know CFD checks the Global Office Hours only, so I removed all departments, and set the (only available) Global Office Hours to 24/7, but CFD still routes to '3CX Out of Office Hours".
How to exclude that this might be a bug in Version 20.0 Update 0 (Build 1494)?
I'd like to choose '3CX Office Hours' in CFD in order be able to adjust them in the Admin Panel (without the need to change and update CFD), but the CFD is always routing to '3CX Out of Office Hours'. I know CFD checks the Global Office Hours only, so I removed all departments, and set the (only available) Global Office Hours to 24/7, but CFD still routes to '3CX Out of Office Hours".
How to exclude that this might be a bug in Version 20.0 Update 0 (Build 1494)?
