3CX Office Hours in Date Time Collection Editor (CFD) unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

LH74

Customer
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
10
Hi,

I'd like to choose '3CX Office Hours' in CFD in order be able to adjust them in the Admin Panel (without the need to change and update CFD), but the CFD is always routing to '3CX Out of Office Hours'. I know CFD checks the Global Office Hours only, so I removed all departments, and set the (only available) Global Office Hours to 24/7, but CFD still routes to '3CX Out of Office Hours".

How to exclude that this might be a bug in Version 20.0 Update 0 (Build 1494)?
 
Maybe if you're a developer or understand C# but unfortunately not for us regular users. :)

@tronic do you know if I need to specify the department (for the office hours) in the flow itself somehow? I've been designing the flow, importing it then assigning the department to it in the 'Call Processing Script' section.

View attachment 43533
I would if you're redoing it or starting from scratch. But for existing ones pre departments after SP1 it used the default times, thats what i was referring too.
 
OK, thank you. I've only just created the flow as have been using the regular Digital Receptionist. Are you able to tell me how to specify the Department in the flow? I'm unable to find anything online.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.