- Joined
- Jun 9, 2021
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi everyone,
I'm currently working on an install of 3CX for my company. I had originally performed an install of 3CX using an internal domain. We have now updated our firewall rules to allow port 5001 to reach the PBX remotely. I would like to use QR codes to provision our employee's softphones, but the QR code links to the internal domain, rather than our my3cx.us domain. Is there a way to change this?
I'm currently working on an install of 3CX for my company. I had originally performed an install of 3CX using an internal domain. We have now updated our firewall rules to allow port 5001 to reach the PBX remotely. I would like to use QR codes to provision our employee's softphones, but the QR code links to the internal domain, rather than our my3cx.us domain. Is there a way to change this?
