Solved 3cx wbchat form size on wix

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockfortglobal

Customer
Basic Certified
Joined
Feb 9, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Hi All
We have deployed a 3cx web chat on wix and the chat feature works well
Only Issue we have is the box is not showing the whole content and seems to be cutting off part of the information.
I have tried to adjust the --call-us-form-height still no luck
please help
Image attached

1637804259509.png
 
Hi @rockfort2,

The --call-us-form-height doesn't change the height of the pop-out window. It used to be embedded and would change the size of the embedded window but we've since changed that to avoid chats automatically closing when minimized.

Could it be that you'r Wix box isn't large enough and is compressing it? I've not been able to reproduce it thus far.
 
Hi @VasilisV_3CX
Many Thanks, I was under the impression that the wix box size was large enough, wasn't the case
I have increased it and this has resolved the issue.
This query canot noe be set as resolved
Kind regards
 
Hi @rockfort2,

Glad to hear that you managed to resolve the issue! Feel free to open a new thread if you require any further assistance or information.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us