3CX Zoho Integration - the field is not available for search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi_at

Premier Customer
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
29
Reaction score
3
Hi dear 3cx community,
I integrated zoho as crm in 3cx and I did everything according to this documentation:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/pbx-crm-integration-zoho/
But for some reason, the Test-Button as well as the live testing produces the same error.

Server returned a non successful status code - HTTPStatusCode=BadRequest - Reason= - Content={"code":"INVALID_QUERY","details":{"reason":"the field is not available for search","api_name":"Home_Phone"},"message":"invalid query formed","status":"error"}
2023/01/24 12:17:23.789|1864|0066|Verb|CRM: Performing GET request 'https://www.zohoapis.eu/crm/v2.1/Contacts/search?criteria=((Phone:equals:xxxxx) or (Mobile:equals:xxxxxx) or (Home_Phone:equals:xxxxx) or (Other_Phone:equals:xxxxxx) or (Fax:equals:xxxxxx))&fields=Account_Name,id,First_Name,Last_Name,Phone,Mobile,Home_Phone,Asst_Phone,Other_Phone,Email,Fax'.
2023/01/24 12:17:24.210|1864|0075|Erro|CRM: Exception executing contact lookup for number 'xxxxxxx': System.Exception: Server returned a non successful status code - HTTPStatusCode=BadRequest - Reason= - Content={"code":"INVALID_QUERY","details":{"reason":"the field is not available for search","api_name":"Fax"},"message":"invalid query formed","status":"error"}
at CrmIntegration.ScenarioProcessorBase.ProcessRequest(ScenarioRequest request, IValueManager customManager, HttpClient client, CancellationToken token)
at CrmIntegration.ScenarioProcessorBase.ProcessScenario(ProtocolScenario scenario, IValueManager customManager, CancellationToken token)
at CrmIntegration.ScenarioProcessorBase.Execute(ProtocolScenario scenario, CancellationToken token)
at CrmIntegration.CrmProcessor.GetContactInfoFromCrm(List`1 result, IEnumerable`1 scenariosToProcess, IValueManager customManager, Func`2 filterResultsFunctor, Func`1 createContactRecordFunctor, CancellationToken token)
at CrmIntegration.CrmProcessor.GetContactInfo(String contactNumber, InteractionTypes interactionType, CancellationToken token)
2023/01/24 12:17:24.211|1864|0075|Verb|CRM: Removed from processing. Number=xxxxxxxx
2023/01/24 12:17:24.211|1864|0075|Info|CRM: processing of xxxxxx has been finished

It seems to be searching in the wrong fields, we don't use "Home_Phone" or "Other_phone".
 
Deleted the server side, logged out. Logged in created new server side. copied details back to 3cx CRM and test works, but when I hit authorize it did not ask for login, but this time it is fully operation, on to the next issue,
 
From my point of view this part is now test is working,
I can now see the call in Zoho CRM logged, although at this point did not bring up the CRM record. anyhow it is working. for anyone else with this problem think I found the real problem, with my error setting the URL in the first part was correct https://my3cx.example.com:5001 but the second was reading https://my3cx.example.com/api/oauth2crm so I had missed out the :5001 when I recreated the client put details in correctly it worked mea culpa. Should have used
https://my-pbx.example.com:5001/api/oauth2crm on to the next problem why didn't it pop up lead in CRM when I called. But that is different issue, will check forum to see
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheodorosG_3CX
Glad to know your issue is now resolved.
As for the pop-up issue please also ensure the following:
• The contact match strategy is set to match exactly as per guideline: https://www.3cx.com/docs/pbx-crm-integration-zoho/#h.sh2udbgzpt45
• In your Web Client or Desktop app under Settings<<Integration it is not set to OFF
• Ensure there is no pop-up blocker installed
• While making the test call, the number that you are using to make the call is not also configured as a mobile number of an extension
• Ensure that you are answering the call
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Status
Not open for further replies.