Zoho Server Side CRM
On this topic
3CX provides integration with Zoho. By integrating Zoho CRM with 3CX PBX you allow for the contact record or account record to pop up during inbound calls, create a new contact directly from the Zoho web interface and creating notes with the call history of the contact or account. In this guide we will take you through the steps required in order to setup your Zoho with 3CX - server side.
Launching outbound calls from the Zoho interface is already available using the 3CX Click2Call plugin.
- Login and go to https://accounts.zoho.com/developerconsole
- Click on “Add Client ID”
- Enter the Client Name. (for example: 3CX)
- Enter Client domain which is your 3CX FQDN example ossmall.3cx.nl
- In the Authorized redirect URI’s enter your 3CX FQDN including https:// and also add “/api/oauth2crm” at the end. For example https://testing.3cx.com:5000/api/oauth2crm
- When you press the Create button it will generate you the Client ID and Client Secret.
- Copy the client ID and Client Secret into the 3CX CRM Server Side Zoho Interface
3CX CRM Server Side Configuration
- Login to the 3CX management console > Settings > CRM Integration > Server Side tab.
- Click Add and select Zoho from the dropdown list.
- Enter the Client ID.
- Enter the Client Secret.
- Press the “Authorize” button.
- Press Accept button to allow access data in your Zoho account.