Zoho Server Side CRM
On this topic
3CX provides integration with Zoho.With this integration when a call comes in the WebClient you will see the contact name and a link icon on the phone screen. When you click on the link you will navigate to the corresponding contact in the the CRM. In this guide we will take you through the steps required in order to setup your Zoho CRM with 3CX - server side.
Launching outbound calls from the Zoho interface is already available using the 3CX Click2Call plugin.
Additional links: https://www.zoho.eu/crm/help/api/
Disclaimer: because of Zoho API limitations, lookup on Leads and Accounts tables only works when the phone number in Zoho is saved exactly as the caller number arrives to 3CX.
- Log in to Zoho CRM.
- Click (the Settings icon) > Setup > Extensions & APIs > APIs > CRM API.
- Click the Settings icon and click the Authentication Token Generation link.
- Now enter your Application Name (for example, "3CX") for which you want to generate Auth Token and click on Generate
5. Note down the AUTHTOKEN
3CX CRM Server Side Configuration
- Login to the 3CX management console > Settings > CRM Integration > Server Side tab.
- Click Add and select Zoho from the dropdown list.
- In the Auth Token field paste your AUTHTOKEN.
- Enter the domain of your Zoho account (ex https://crm.zoho.eu).