- Joined
- Oct 19, 2008
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
A few clients of mine are running 4SC Free v18.
I went to see about upgrading to V20 today to keep them going until the end of the year, and it is still July 30th (so two days away from August 1st).
But their licenses are showing an expiration of December 30th, 2024, and they're only 2 call versions now.
One I went ahead and upgraded to V20 (backup, uninstall, import) but it also shows as 12/30/24 expiration and only a 2 call version.
What gives?
I went to see about upgrading to V20 today to keep them going until the end of the year, and it is still July 30th (so two days away from August 1st).
But their licenses are showing an expiration of December 30th, 2024, and they're only 2 call versions now.
One I went ahead and upgraded to V20 (backup, uninstall, import) but it also shows as 12/30/24 expiration and only a 2 call version.
What gives?