• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Adding Grandstream HT802

Status
Not open for further replies.

bespoke23

New User
Joined
Jun 1, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I'm trying to add a Grandstream HT802 in the FXS/DECT section. When selecting the Grandstream I only get the 3CX SBC remote option for provisioning model. I can't select manual.
Therefore, the Provisioning link turns up blank.

Capture.JPG

If I select another product like a Yealink DECT W60B it does allow me to select a Direct SIP (STUN Remote). The config file is still empty however.

Capture.JPG

Any thoughts?

Alan
 
Hi Alana,

Different devices will support different options so it normal to see differences across devices.

Also keep in mind that if your system is hosted by 3CX, the only option available for those FXS gateways is SBC.

You should definitely use our 3CX SBC for your deployment in general, that is the only supported method to deploy devices for cloud systems Hosted by 3CX.

Note: There will be no support for STUN based devices on hosted instances, and you should expect to have issues with audio, registration, and lost calls if you go ahead and do it anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe