All Agents Unable To See Live Chats or Receive Calls From Que

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossover

Free User
Joined
Dec 31, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello I am using the 3CX StartUP PRO 10 Users Product. I do not see where I can assign agents to a group to afford them the opportunity see incoming chats. Is this not available for this version or do I need to reprogram this product? Please advise Thanks

P.S. Attached please find a look at what I am seeing in the admin setup!
 

Attachments

You are not able to set a "Destination"?

Thats where you configure the queue or extension where to deliver the chats and such.
 
I configured a queue. It has three agents in it for now but only 1agent can see a chat during testing
 
Check that all agents are logged in to the queue, and when testing ensure the chat messages have been set to 'dealt with' before trying to send another chat to test.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock