- Joined
- May 6, 2019
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
Goodmorning everyone.
Due to circumstances that I would have liked to avoid, I cannot use dect systems and I must necessarily rely on WiFi systems; they gave me an Ascom I63 but I can't find the key to the problem.
I can set up the WiFi connection but I can't figure out how to set it up to authenticate on 3CX.
Anyone use it and can give me a cue? For programming the Ascom phone I use WinPDM.
thank you
Due to circumstances that I would have liked to avoid, I cannot use dect systems and I must necessarily rely on WiFi systems; they gave me an Ascom I63 but I can't find the key to the problem.
I can set up the WiFi connection but I can't figure out how to set it up to authenticate on 3CX.
Anyone use it and can give me a cue? For programming the Ascom phone I use WinPDM.
thank you
