Beat podium. Chat box initiates sms session

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewt

Bronze Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
129
Reaction score
27
Hello
I have a number of customers who are paying crazy amounts of money, almost five hundred per month, to podium.com for the functionality to have the web site chat box initiate a sms session. The chat box asks the visitor to enter their mobile # (instead of their email) and when they do and hit submit, they receive a template reply from 3cx on their mobile, and the sms session begins. I have my sms working, using a toll free number, but cant seem to find any settings that would do what Im looking for.

Thanks,
D
 
Hello, Drewt.
Unfortunately we don't have this kind of automation at the moment.
I noted your suggestion, thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock