- Joined
- Jan 3, 2018
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 4
Hi everybody,
I have latest 240 release of 3CX Android client, running on Galaxy S7 with Android 7.0
When I receive a phone call while the phone is in sleep mode (i.e. not being actively used), I hear the ringtone, but the smartphone lock screen prevents responding to the call.
Once unlocked, I'm presented with 3CX screen where the only thing you can see are the bottom five icons, the rest is black. If I fiddle with the bottom icons, the Incoming call screen with the red and green button appears and at this point I'm able to pick up call.
Does it sound familiar to you?
I can try more times to better replicate the issue.
I have latest 240 release of 3CX Android client, running on Galaxy S7 with Android 7.0
When I receive a phone call while the phone is in sleep mode (i.e. not being actively used), I hear the ringtone, but the smartphone lock screen prevents responding to the call.
Once unlocked, I'm presented with 3CX screen where the only thing you can see are the bottom five icons, the rest is black. If I fiddle with the bottom icons, the Incoming call screen with the red and green button appears and at this point I'm able to pick up call.
Does it sound familiar to you?
I can try more times to better replicate the issue.

