- Joined
- Oct 2, 2022
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi everyone
Wondering if anyone else has had this?
Have provisioned several Grandstream GRP2612W's via STUN (only practical method as they are for WFH so 1 per network). Testing them in the office and the BLF's display but don't show statuses and can't call the followed extension (nothing happens if you press the PRK)? Doesn't appear to be any errors in the responses to the SUBSCRIBE when I view in Wireshark so I'm at a loss...?
Wondering if anyone else has had this?
Have provisioned several Grandstream GRP2612W's via STUN (only practical method as they are for WFH so 1 per network). Testing them in the office and the BLF's display but don't show statuses and can't call the followed extension (nothing happens if you press the PRK)? Doesn't appear to be any errors in the responses to the SUBSCRIBE when I view in Wireshark so I'm at a loss...?
