- Joined
- Oct 7, 2020
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 1
2 3CX instances are connected via a bridge.
Remote status/presence info is showing on both sides when I use the web-interface. Some users are using yealink T46S phones with an attached EXP40 module. I was trying to add remote BLF buttons in the configuration but the remote extensions don't show up in the interface. So I gues remote BLF buttons are not supported yet. Is this correct? If so, is there a work-around maybe to get BLF buttons from the remote system working?
Both systems are on V18 update 1 and have a professional licence.
Thanks in advance!
Remi
Remote status/presence info is showing on both sides when I use the web-interface. Some users are using yealink T46S phones with an attached EXP40 module. I was trying to add remote BLF buttons in the configuration but the remote extensions don't show up in the interface. So I gues remote BLF buttons are not supported yet. Is this correct? If so, is there a work-around maybe to get BLF buttons from the remote system working?
Both systems are on V18 update 1 and have a professional licence.
Thanks in advance!
Remi