• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

BLF Positions for Hotdesking

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekman33

Gold Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
May 22, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Hi,

We have a T54W with a EXP module, and have positioned the BLFs so that the first 10 are shown on the T54W display, with the remaining BLFs showing on the EXP module.

In the extension settings, the BLFs start from 1 to 10, and then 11 to 27 are blank, with the other BLFs starting at 28.

When the extension is setup directly on the phone, this works without issue.
When the phone is setup for hotdesking and the extension logs in to the phone, the BLF spacing mentioned before is ignored and the BLFs take up positions 1 to 27 on the handset with the rest on the EXP module.

Does anyone know a way to get around this?

Thanks in advance,
Tim
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stef085
Hi Tim,

We will look further into this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stef085
This has been noted as an issue, to be fixed in a future version.

There is no specific ETA set for for this at the moment.
 
Last edited:
Thanks John. I will keep my customer updated.
 
I ended up adding custom speed dial labelled Blank and pointing to 0 where all the blanks should be, just to get the ones I want on the sidecar.
 
I'm afraid this was in the limitations all along but I had missed it.
https://www.3cx.com/docs/hot-desking/#h.5y2bkz77bpyv


There are no plans to change this behavior for now, I would recommend checking the Ideas section to see if it was already posted, and if not post it there as a request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon