• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

BLF red on Do Not Disturb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Guthrie

Premier Customer
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
The Busy lamp field turns to red for an extension when that extension is on a call but when they change the extension to do not disturb mode this stays green.
Is there a way to tell the device that when it's also in do not disturb to change the BLF to busy?
We are using the Grandstream GXP2140 phones with the GXP2200EXT expansion modules.
Thanks for your time.
 
Not in stock 3cx/stock templates.
 
Does this mean it is possible with a custom template?
 
Hi Peter,

The BLFs will indicate the call state (ie. idle, ringing, talking), not the status of an extension.

Status is something that is exclusive to 3CX clients and is not available to phones as a BLF.
 
Yes I realise it indicates call state I was just wondering if there was a parameter that could be set that also made DND appear as being in a call.
 
Yes I realise it indicates call state I was just wondering if there was a parameter that could be set that also made DND appear as being in a call.
No, for this they really have to use the apps or the Webclient.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us