• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call Queue's not registering - BUG in RC1. FIxed RC2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Call Queue's not registering

Hi,

Can you go to Settings > Advanced > Custom Parameters and find the parameter called: DEFAULTLOCALIP
When you find it, make sure the IP inserted there is the IP of the computer that has 3CX installed. If this IP is not the correct IP, the Queues will never register.

Please confirm this.

Also send a copy of your Backup to [email protected]

Attachments

• Defaultip.jpg
    Defaultip.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 505

Yes this is why I asked you
Send the backup to [email protected] or upload it somewhere so I can download it. We are planning the release on Monday. if you send it on time and we find a problem which was not yet rep, we might include a fix in next release.
Dont send backup info in forums. Send me email.

Thanks

For anyone else whose call queues were not registering (service started fine, just the queues wouldn't register) the workaround/fix that support walked me through was:

Delete queues, restart services, and recreate the queues
Make sure the DEFAULTLOCALIP is set to the Nic IP
Local Sip Domain (Settings -> Advanced -> Settings for Direct Sip Calls) is set to that same ip.

Restart the service and queues should register. Tech support guy said that the "Local Sip Domain" shouldn't have any effect on the queue registration process so it is a bug, but this might help someone else.

Cheers.

Hi, are you using the latest build?
We released RC2 this should be fixed.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.