Callcentric SIP and 3CX (free) stop working randomly

ap82

SMB User
Joined
Jan 13, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Howdy,

Hope you all are doing well, been using 3cx free for about a year and half, it's great, starting last month we have experienced the link between 3cx and callcentric sip dropping, when this happens I do not get an email from 3cx about the trunk status changing, nor can I find where to configure this, seems like it doesn't exist in the free version? The way I fix it is to run the "check" on the trunk a couple of times and then it's back to working.

Is there a way I can get access to an API I can write to check my status every 5 minutes or perhaps a way to turn on monitoring?

Thanks for your time
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,142
Messages
590,939
Members
165,162
Latest member
lonedigger