- Joined
- Sep 27, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
I am new to 3cx, we currently run a Mitel that I intend on replacing with 3CX and Fanvil X210-V2.
I am wondering if the following would possible....
Parking Call...
1. Press 'Park Call'
2. Call is parked to next available space i.e. SP4
3. Load speaker activated.... User announces over loud speaker, 'Parked Call on 4...'
4. Hangs up
Retrieving Call...
1. Other user press 'Retrieve Call'
2. They enter '4'
3. Call retrieved
If that process isn't possible, can you provide details on what this functionality looks like. I want to try to keep it as close as possible to what our end users are accustom to.
I don't yet have phones for testing, and currently running the free version but will be upgrading the paid version.
I am new to 3cx, we currently run a Mitel that I intend on replacing with 3CX and Fanvil X210-V2.
I am wondering if the following would possible....
Parking Call...
1. Press 'Park Call'
2. Call is parked to next available space i.e. SP4
3. Load speaker activated.... User announces over loud speaker, 'Parked Call on 4...'
4. Hangs up
Retrieving Call...
1. Other user press 'Retrieve Call'
2. They enter '4'
3. Call retrieved
If that process isn't possible, can you provide details on what this functionality looks like. I want to try to keep it as close as possible to what our end users are accustom to.
I don't yet have phones for testing, and currently running the free version but will be upgrading the paid version.