Can't figure out how to set email notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazdan

Free User
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
I am looking to set up contact info submission and/or missed chats of customers leaving their name and email being sent to me as a email notification. I looked through all the settings and did not see how I could do this.

I'm new to using this plug in and think I may have missed something when I checked through all the settings myself to see if I could solve this issue
 
  • Like
Reactions: IT-Steve
@yazdan

Currently, there is no option to set up missed chat email notifications with 3CX.
Users can see all chats in the web client. The unanswered chats visitors opened during out-of-office hours will appear as offline chats in the web client.

I hope that the above helps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us