Can't receive phone calls in a ring group

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayf

New User
Joined
Aug 15, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello,

Issue I'm having is my phone does not ring even though I'm listed in a phone group. Everyone else's phone rings but not mine. I'm not too sure on what to do here. Any suggestions?
 
Hi @jayf

When you say 'my phone does not ring', you mean your mobile number or the 3CX Mobile App?

If you mean you mobile number, as a first step please check if you have configured a mobile number in your extension and then that the option 'Also ring my mobile' is enabled in the Settings >> Status section of your extension.

In case that you mean the 3CX Mobile App, check for the option 'Accept PUSH notifications' to be enabled in in the Settings >> Status section of your extension.

1663857404118.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheodorosG_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,142
Messages
590,937
Members
165,159
Latest member
Isuru Eranga