Case 430554 Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven.Horne

Free User
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi
We had the original WP Live Chat then were instructed to install the basic version of 3CX Live Chat to continue our free live chat using system https://1020.3cx.cloud/webclient

The plugin 3CX Live Chat no longer works on our website https://destinationedinburghapartments.co.uk and our account only seems to be a 14 day trial, can our account be connected as before or are there other steps to be taken to get the chat working on our wordpress site?

Thanks
Steven
 
Hello, Steven Horne,
Live chat is installed on your web-site, but it's not configured properly on your 3cx side.
You have to configure LiveChat in your 3CX, in Admin / Trunks section (Add Live Chat).
In live chat form you have to specify address of your web-site.
 
Hi Dmitry, thank you for responding. Where do I access Admin / Trunks? I don't have an extension number to login on at https://1020.3cx.cloud/webclient/#/login

Also, it says on our system it expires after 14 days, how is this resolved?

Thanks
Steven
 
You should have extension number. It was created when you register your 3CX StratUP Edition.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
We were on the previous WP Live Chat system so I'm not sure how to login to access. We followed a link to complete registration but I haven't seen any extension numbers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe