Chat agent not receiving chats

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysharedfaith

Free User
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
I have 1 chat agent not receiving chats and can not view open chats (3cx startup trial online) I added her as a user, created a queue, and added her there as well. I have another agent that is receiving chats and can view open chats as well. Any suggestions on what could be wrong?
 
HI @mysharedfaith

Regarding your question, can you please let us know where the chats originated? Are these internal chats from another user within the system? For example, a group chat, one on one chat?
 
HI @mysharedfaith

Regarding your question, can you please let us know where the chats originated? Are these internal chats from another user within the system? For example, a group chat, one on one chat?
Hi Charles,

The chats are coming from the website via chat app installed. Other agents are receiving and can see active chats.
 
Thanks for the reply. Are the agents currently receiving the chat in an active chat with the user that initiated the chat from the website? In other words, did they take the chat? And was this user that is not receiving the chat from the queue added to the queue after the chat was initiated?
 
I did add her to the queue before the chat started as it relates to if she was the one receiving she was not but the funny thing is one of the other agents is able to see everything ie all open chats so I was thinking she would be able to see and respond as well as long as the chat was not "taken" by the other agent. Actually we just did a test, I added her to the queue and then went to the website and sent a test, she did not see it but the other agent on duty did and responded.
 
When an agent is added to the queue after a chat is initiated, they will not see the chat or older chats. Additionally, if the person sending the chat is the same again, the new user will not see it.

What is the website address? I will send a new chat from here to test it for you? and you can check if she receives it.
 
Thank you, she is not on right now but we will be sure to keep this in mind when testing again. I really appreciate it.
 
You are welcome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock