- Joined
- Oct 30, 2019
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi Folks,
I have been using the chat client on our website for a few days now. I am using it in a slightly different way (maybe a good idea to integrate some of the features I am having to create myself) We don't want the live chat bubble or chatbox open at all times on our website, only when they click on a "speak to human" button. Once a user does this it will open the chatbox to allow them to speak with us.
** Edit - I am achieving this by giving the chat a style value of display: none; then removing this when the user clicks the 'speak to human' button **
On Desktop, the chatbox opens perfectly (not minimized) but on mobile, it always opens the chat bubble which forces the user to click again on the chat bubble to get the chat box to open.
Load minimized is not clicked.
Is there anything I can change manually in the files on WordPress to open on mobile always expanded?
Cheers
I have been using the chat client on our website for a few days now. I am using it in a slightly different way (maybe a good idea to integrate some of the features I am having to create myself) We don't want the live chat bubble or chatbox open at all times on our website, only when they click on a "speak to human" button. Once a user does this it will open the chatbox to allow them to speak with us.
** Edit - I am achieving this by giving the chat a style value of display: none; then removing this when the user clicks the 'speak to human' button **
On Desktop, the chatbox opens perfectly (not minimized) but on mobile, it always opens the chat bubble which forces the user to click again on the chat bubble to get the chat box to open.
Load minimized is not clicked.
Is there anything I can change manually in the files on WordPress to open on mobile always expanded?
Cheers