Chat formatting not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

techmgmt

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I have the 3CX Plugin on a website, configured below:

Chat 1.jpg

With this configuration in the Voice & Chat of the 3CX server

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 10.56.46 AM.png


You can see it is styled appropriately here:

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 10.57.00 AM.png
It is routed to a queue, seen below:

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 10.57.07 AM.png


Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 10.57.16 AM.png


But, when you go to the website, none of the formatting shown above shows up. Additionally, the option for starting minimized has been gone since the major change to the chat plugin a couple years ago. I can't find that option anywhere now?
 
In the 3CX Talk Url in Wordpress use the Live Chat link and not the Queue Talk link.
 
I'm referring to this link:

1713500833346.png
 
Ah. I see the link the main Voice & Chat page. That works, although it is a strange configuration to have that setup this way. Thanks.
 
In the Live Chat that you create in the PBX you also route to the queue. There is no need to apply the Queue Talk link in your web site as this is managed from the PBX. In your web site you need to set the Live Chat link.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us