Chat icon disappearing behind website's footer

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissa.shea

Silver Partner
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I am having an issue where the 3CX Live Chat & Talk icon is disappearing behind the website's footer as you scroll down the page. The z-index of the chat icon is set to 9999 by default and the footer on the page is set to 1. I am not sure what else to try to get the chat icon to "float" above the page's footer.
 

Attachments

  • Disappearing-Chat-Icon.png
    Disappearing-Chat-Icon.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
Hello @melissa.shea ,

Check very carefully if there are any other elements on your website that might affect the z-index of the 3CX Live Chat and Talk component
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
I am having an issue where the 3CX Live Chat & Talk icon is disappearing behind the website's footer as you scroll down the page. The z-index of the chat icon is set to 9999 by default and the footer on the page is set to 1. I am not sure what else to try to get the chat icon to "float" above the page's footer.
Is your footer fixed?

Also, make sure that your footer with z-index 1 is the children of body and not another container or similar.

It only needs 1 div to screw everything up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us