- Joined
- May 31, 2019
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
I'm trying to integrate the 3CX chat functionality into a wordpress site. I think I have everything working correctly now except that the Click to chat icon doesn't appear on page.
I have tried changing the location from bottom left to bottom right. When I inspect the page I can see the call us object below:
<call-us id="callus-3826" style="position: fixed; bottom: 8px; z-index:9999;left:8px;"
phonesystem-url="https://***********.my3cx.ca"
party="megan"invite-message="Hello, how can we help?"
allow-call="false"
operator-name="Support"
popout="true"
allow-video="true"
minimized="false"
window-title="Questions? Just ask."
window-icon="https://www.********.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/chat-icon.png"
operator-icon="https://www.********.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/chat-icon.png"
authentication="both"></call-us>
I do not see any other content inside it however as I do when I inspect the icon on the 3cx.com. I'm not a wordpress developer so perhaps I'm missing something obvious in the plugin settings?
There is nothing else on the page with a z-index higher than 100.
Thanks
I have tried changing the location from bottom left to bottom right. When I inspect the page I can see the call us object below:
<call-us id="callus-3826" style="position: fixed; bottom: 8px; z-index:9999;left:8px;"
phonesystem-url="https://***********.my3cx.ca"
party="megan"invite-message="Hello, how can we help?"
allow-call="false"
operator-name="Support"
popout="true"
allow-video="true"
minimized="false"
window-title="Questions? Just ask."
window-icon="https://www.********.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/chat-icon.png"
operator-icon="https://www.********.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/chat-icon.png"
authentication="both"></call-us>
I do not see any other content inside it however as I do when I inspect the icon on the 3cx.com. I'm not a wordpress developer so perhaps I'm missing something obvious in the plugin settings?
There is nothing else on the page with a z-index higher than 100.
Thanks