Chat Journal trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

edpzanelli

Customer
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Dear Support,
is it possible triggering new chat messages without "Dealt With" option in order to handle also the missing messages?

KR
 
Hi!

I think I don't quite understand what you are describing. Could you describe with a bit more detail what you trying to do?
 
In the Call Journal, we trace all the events about the calls (Inbound/Outbound,, Missed, and Not Answered).
We have made an Integration with our SQL SERVER in order to have the Call Journal constantly updated and inform in case of missed calls (we trigger an event and we send internally a e-mail to some operators)!
We would like to do the same with the Chat Journal: In case of missed chat request from the WebSite (Through WordPress PlugIn) an internal e-mail could be issued to the operators in order to reply using the given e-mail address!
Thank you in advance!
 
No I understand.

Unfortunately Call Journaling is triggered with the press of "Dealt with", the current implementation does not allow to change this behavior somehow.
 
Do you think in the Future it will be implemented such a functionality?
Is there a workaround that allows to trace missed chat requests?
 
Do you think in the Future it will be implemented such a functionality?
I really couldn't say at the moment, but probably not as one of the reasons this is not done is to not "spam" the CRM each time a new message is sent in either direction. I know you have an SQL DB, but CRMs have rate limits, etc, so this is something we need to factor in.

Is there a workaround that allows to trace missed chat requests?
Not that I can think of.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon