Chat not displaying on WP

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Fae

New User
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I have installed the plugin, I selected that 3CX be the host (startup), I have inserted the link URL into the designated area, and I have chosen the web pages I want the chat displayed on.... aaannndd nothing. What step am I missing here? No chat is displayed? It shows me as being online in my dashboard as I am logged in. Thank you for the help!
 
Have you set your URL in the Website URL field in the StartUP > Office Settings > Voice/Chat > Live Chat?
 
Have you set your URL in the Website URL field in the StartUP > Office Settings > Voice/Chat > Live Chat?
Any other thoughts on this? Installation seemed quite simple. The guide was followed properly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock