- Joined
- Apr 27, 2022
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 1
Understood, thank you for your reply, but I still hope there is a solution to hide the link. I'm worried that the exposed link will be maliciously used by others, and it will look strangeHi @aoogod,
This is happening as it is supposed to. We changed from a built in chat to a pop out chat a while ago as there was an issue with browsing a web page and keeping the chat open, each time another tab was clicked and the chat reloaded, it dropped. We changed it to ensure that even if the client browses the page, you won't lose any chats.
OK, I will support as always, and hope to do betterI understand @aoogod, I'm afraid that at present there is no way to hide the URL for the time being.
Founded in 2005, when VoIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications.