Solved Chat window doesn't display well

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoogod

New User
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
20220428173838.png

I have configured the chat plug-in on wordpress. When the 3CX server is enabled, the chat button on the home page calls a new tab to open, and the configuration of the plug-in is displayed. This display should be insecure and very strange. Is there any way?
 
Hi @aoogod,

Is the Wordpress Live Chat plugin the only plugin that you have?

If you configure the chat to go on the right, does the same thing happen?

What version of Wordpress are you running?
 
Last edited:
Hi, I have other plugins installed, I have tried keeping only Wordpress Live Chat and setting the button to the right, the result is the same, clicking the chat button will bring up a new browser tab, also will put all links and All settings are exposed in the browser window
 
Hi @aoogod,

This is happening as it is supposed to. We changed from a built in chat to a pop out chat a while ago as there was an issue with browsing a web page and keeping the chat open, each time another tab was clicked and the chat reloaded, it dropped. We changed it to ensure that even if the client browses the page, you won't lose any chats.
 
Hi @aoogod,

This is happening as it is supposed to. We changed from a built in chat to a pop out chat a while ago as there was an issue with browsing a web page and keeping the chat open, each time another tab was clicked and the chat reloaded, it dropped. We changed it to ensure that even if the client browses the page, you won't lose any chats.
Understood, thank you for your reply, but I still hope there is a solution to hide the link. I'm worried that the exposed link will be maliciously used by others, and it will look strange
 
I understand @aoogod, I'm afraid that at present there is no way to hide the URL for the time being.
 
If you need anything else feel free to open a new thread @aoogod!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us