Chats only going to one manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyHawt

Free User
Joined
Sep 2, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
We are wanting to use the chat only feature but all chats are coming to one manager. How do I get them to come through to whichever receptionist is online?
 
Hi

Can you please clarify from where chats originate? Are these sms or live chats through your website?
 
Hi Charles, from website visitors. We are using this on a WordPress site. We only want to chat with users, not phone calls. So far all chats come to one manager, but we would like them to come to whomever is online. We have 2 managers and 3 receptionists set up.
 
Regarding your question, which 3CX Talk URL have you used in WordPress?

For example, you can direct the chat to a queue and also disable the option to allow only chat, no calls.

1670428815620.png


Then use the chat URL in WordPress, so chats are directed to a queue with your agents as members.
1670429404591.png
From either the live chat section within the management console

1670428925428.png
Or from the admin section of an admins webclient.


Although here, first set all chats to 'Dealt with' within the mangers extension, chat section, to be sure.

Also, note that the chat messages will come through to the agents in the queue even if logged out, but the agent who takes the chat will be the one that will see the chat after it is taken.
 
Thanks Charles, I apologize, but I am still missing somethin.. Each time I try to make a queue it is asking for "Assigned valid DID number(s)" - I have no idea what that is or where to create it, or find it.
 
Thanks Charles, I apologize, but I am still missing somethin.. Each time I try to make a queue it is asking for "Assigned valid DID number(s)" - I have no idea what that is or where to create it, or find it.
The Valid DID is where you assign DID to users or groups to receive calls from.

You can find the entire list of guides here: https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415