• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

CISCO SP504G phone not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bajram

Bronze Partner
Intermediate Cert.
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Hello everyone, I just set up a CISCO SP504G phone in my office and I'm trying to make calls from it using my desktop app but the option is nowhere to be seen. I'm in the same LAN as the phone as well.
Does anyone know a solution or why it isn't showing up?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bajram
Hello,

I'm afraid that will not be possible with such older hardware.

You can do it with more modern phones by Snom, Grandstream, Fanvil or Yealink for example which support full CTI (older Windows app) and CSTA (Webclient + new Windows Desktop app)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bajram
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon