Solved click to talk without chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace Liu

Platinum Distributor
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
125
Reaction score
28
As usual, we can publish the click to talk link at the end of our email, so that the customers will contact us by clicking the link.
clicktotalk.png


Is there any way to make it work like this? when the customers click the link, they can talk with us directly without inputting any authentication information.
authentication.png

Thanks
Regards
Grace
 
Sorry, I mean when the customers click the link, they do not need to chat with us firstly, just to call us directly.

Thanks
Regards
Grace
 
For the first question, all you need to do is select "None" under "Authentication".

Sorry, I mean when the customers click the link, they do not need to chat with us firstly, just to call us directly.
This I'm afraid you cannot do, you can only elevate to a call after the Chat has started.
 
This I'm afraid you cannot do, you can only elevate to a call after the Chat has started.
Thanks for your reply.
If that, besides click to talk, is there any way to click a link to call the 3CX extension directly.

Thanks
Regards
Grace
 
I'm afraid not but it's literally just one extra click:
1650307216753.png
1650307230950.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChrisC_3CX
You're welcome!

Let us know if you need anything else!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us