• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Config Trouble "Account is not registered"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAG

Free User
Joined
Feb 24, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I just started a new hosted through 3CX PBX. I created a total of three extensions and have created two SBC;s in two different locations with no connections to each other. The SBC's both appear under SIP Trunks in the management console with green dots and show the correct host IP for the corresponding SBC. I have two Grandstream GXP2170 phones (one in each location) which I perform a factory reset on. Upon rebooting the phone appears under phones showing the internal IP of the phone itself ###:5080 via SBC and the internal IP ###:5060 of the SBC. I select the phone and click Assign Ext and select the desired extension. On the extension Phone Provisioning tab I verify the method is remote SBC, the MAC address of the phone and the proper SBC and click OK. The extension information is pushed to the phone but the phone did not reboot. The status on the phone states "Account is not registered". Manually rebooting the phone at this point has no effect. This entire time on the management console, the extension appears with a red dot, the phones show a count of 2 (the 2170 and the 3CX app).

I have deleted everything except the PBX and repeated the entire process. I have removed the original SBC's and installed again on completely different devices (Windows 10) with no change. I installed the desktop app and connected the same extension with no trouble. If I make a simple change under provisioning tab (ie: date display format), the change is pushed to the phone. I have verified the proper firmware for the phone and have followed the How to under https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/grandstream-gxp/

Have I been looking at this too long and am overlooking the obvious? I have been at this now for three days! Can anyone provide any suggestions?
 
Firmware version?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us