- Joined
- Nov 24, 2022
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 2
Is there a way to have more programmatic (javascript) control over how, when and where the live chat box appears or hide ?
More specifically, I have a web app, where I want my logged users (I already know how to pre-configure the visitor name and email) to be able to click a button or menu entry to show / hide the chat. So no visible bubble in the bottom right.
Also, it would be nice to somehow auto send a message or information visible to the agent on where (the section) of the app the user is in when he pop the chat.
Also, the app is deployed on many subdomains, like sub1.domain.com, sub2.domain.com, subX.domain.com. It does not seems right to create one live chat for each since subX is dynamic, but I think the CORS configuration will not allow wildcards.
Thank you, a lot !
More specifically, I have a web app, where I want my logged users (I already know how to pre-configure the visitor name and email) to be able to click a button or menu entry to show / hide the chat. So no visible bubble in the bottom right.
Also, it would be nice to somehow auto send a message or information visible to the agent on where (the section) of the app the user is in when he pop the chat.
Also, the app is deployed on many subdomains, like sub1.domain.com, sub2.domain.com, subX.domain.com. It does not seems right to create one live chat for each since subX is dynamic, but I think the CORS configuration will not allow wildcards.
Thank you, a lot !