- Joined
- Aug 2, 2024
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
I would like to inquire about the details concerning the cookies used by your live chat service, which is integrated into websites. I need this information in order to properly include the relevant cookies in our cookie consent management.
Specifically, I would like to know:
I would like to inquire about the details concerning the cookies used by your live chat service, which is integrated into websites. I need this information in order to properly include the relevant cookies in our cookie consent management.
Specifically, I would like to know:
- What specific cookies does your live chat service use (name, purpose, duration)?
- Are any of these cookies classified as strictly necessary, or are they only used for analytics or marketing purposes?
- What data is stored in these cookies, and how is it processed?.