- Joined
- Apr 1, 2024
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 4
We are using 3CX hosted Version 20.0 Update 5 and have enabled Live Chat. Before we go live, we would like to demonstrate to marketing.
I created a simple html web page. The chat widget appears, but displays a no-no sign when you mouse over. I tried using both variations the 3CX code generator creates. Same result.
This is the page template.
The generator offers call-us-selector or call-us tags. These go between the body tags. There is script code way at the bottom. I assume this belongs in the file when selecting either option. Does it go between body tags?
Another thing I tried is to change "Your website" with http and https. No difference.
I created a simple html web page. The chat widget appears, but displays a no-no sign when you mouse over. I tried using both variations the 3CX code generator creates. Same result.
This is the page template.
HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<title>Test Web Page</title>
</head>
<body>
<h1>Welcome to My Test Page</h1>
<p>This is a test page for 3CX Live Chat.</p>
<!-- 3CX Live Chat Code -->
</body>
</html>
The generator offers call-us-selector or call-us tags. These go between the body tags. There is script code way at the bottom. I assume this belongs in the file when selecting either option. Does it go between body tags?
Another thing I tried is to change "Your website" with http and https. No difference.
