CSS Z-Index Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolute IT

3CX MVP
Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
11,228
Reaction score
7,073
Hey 3CX,

The plugins seems great but I discovered something! You need to set your "z-index" to something like "10000" if you want the chat window to show over navbars and such.

My website uses WordPress and RevolutionSlider and the chat is hidden behind it. Just setting the z-index to the <call-us> fixed it.
 
yes I did it in CSS, where should I do.

Actually, it won't work because they are using inline styles. I tried too using something like:

Code:
call-us {
    z-index: 10000;
}

But it doesn't work. They need to update their JS file to add the style to the WebComponent.
 
3cx-clicktotalk/includes/js/callus.js
I'm doing it, but no change.
 
3cx-clicktotalk/includes/js/callus.js
I'm doing it, but no change.
Check with F12 (DevTools) if the style is applied or overwritten by something. That's why I said they need to fix it, because we can't, whatever we do.

But why not simply wait for 3CX to fix it themselves?
 
  • Like
Reactions: murat demirtas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us