• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

CTi and Polycom VVX 601

Status
Not open for further replies.

derdaniel

Customer
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Hello,

I am trying to control our Polycom VVX 601 using the 3CX Softclient. I can find some information about the VVX 600 (no CTI, only MakeCall), but nothing on the VVX 601.

Is there any way to control the VVX601 using the Softclient, and are there any special configuration steps needed ? When using the Fanvil x210, everything ist working fine, when using the VVX 601, the softclient says "no phone connected"

Thanks and best regards

Daniel
 
Hey, John,

thank you for your fast answer. I am now trying to find out how to configure uaCSTA on the poly phone.
So far, I understand, I have to configure something on the phone to make it work. However, as the phone gets provisioned by the 3CX System, I did not find any entry where I can set up something in tis regards.

afer about half an hour, I also did not find any documentation in regards to this, so my question is - do you have any kind of doc/link for me, that points me into the right direction ? Also, is there anything to be configured on the client app ?

Btw. I am running on cloud v18.x

Thanks in advance and best regards

DAniel
 
Hi Daniel,

No addition configuration is needed on the Polycom.
Log into the webclient of this extension and go here:

1631016833111.png

  1. Click the Phone icon
  2. Click the "Call using: " arrow
  3. Select your Polycom
You can now make a call using the webclient, and it will remote-control the VVX 601
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock