Dashboard and configuration disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

karincarlyon

Forum User
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello, I have been using live chat for about 2 months and on the latest update by dashboard disappeared along with the usual configuration for chat box. What should I do so I don't need to uninstall and install and set up the entire thing again?
 
Has anyone experienced the same? I have tried deactivating but still nothing. Settings are not available either so I cannot even reconfigure the chat to resemble what it used to be. I will need to look for another one...
 
Hi there,

Could you please post a screenshot indicating the problem?
 
Hi karincarlyon,
we just released an update ( version 9.0.15 ) which contains fixes for issues related to the WordPress language. One of them used to produce issues similar to the issue that you mentioned. Please update your installation to version 9.0.15 and let us know if your problem has been solved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe