difference b/w VOIP number and SIP trunk

Hafiz

SMB User
Joined
Apr 8, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, I need one number for my organization which will be install in one application which will run from UK. My team member will call from UK to Canada clients. please let me confirm which option is good for this query VOIP or SIP Trunk ?
 
Do you mean your UK members want to Call phone numbers in Canada?
 
Hello @Hafiz If you are looking to dial Canada from the UK, you can use SIP trunking. if you want any sip trunking, we can provide you with better pricing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
I take it your 3CX PBX is located in the UK.
I would contact one of the 3CX supported providers, located in Canada, to see if they will provide you with a trunk and Canadian number when you are not actually located in Canada. Some will, some won't.

https://www.3cx.com/partners/sip-trunks/canada/
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us