eska Customer Joined Dec 27, 2021 Messages 38 Reaction score 12 May 20, 2022 #1 I'm trying to register a Tiptel 3220 IP phone to my 3CX PBX. Is there a substitute provisioning template available that I can use for this model? Thank you in advance!
I'm trying to register a Tiptel 3220 IP phone to my 3CX PBX. Is there a substitute provisioning template available that I can use for this model? Thank you in advance!
Evolute IT 3CX MVP Gold Partner Advanced Certified Joined Feb 6, 2018 Messages 11,228 Reaction score 7,073 May 20, 2022 #2 If it's not here it's not supported: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/ You will need to contact the manufacturer and ask if they have a custom template you can upload to your 3CX. Reactions: eska
If it's not here it's not supported: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/ You will need to contact the manufacturer and ask if they have a custom template you can upload to your 3CX.
JohnS_3CX Support Team Staff member 3CX Support Joined Jan 4, 2019 Messages 14,545 Reaction score 3,715 May 20, 2022 #3 Hi, No they are not supported. The only brands and models supported are the ones you will find on this page here: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/ The rest of your questions are covered here: https://www.3cx.com/community/threa...-phone-how-can-i-make-it-work-with-3cx.84739/ Reactions: eska
Hi, No they are not supported. The only brands and models supported are the ones you will find on this page here: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/ The rest of your questions are covered here: https://www.3cx.com/community/threa...-phone-how-can-i-make-it-work-with-3cx.84739/
eska Customer Joined Dec 27, 2021 Messages 38 Reaction score 12 May 20, 2022 #4 Thanks for the clarification!