Solved DTMF not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemeinde Bodenkirchen

Free User
Joined
Aug 31, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Hello,
i have Yealink T40G and T46S phones provisioned by 3CX. I must control an ip door unit from Behnke. Everything is on default settings but i cannot control the relay in the door unit by pressing a key and submitting a DTMF signal. I made a wireshark trace and saw, that the DTMF rechaes the 3CX as RTP event but is not forwarded to the extension. It makes no difference if its a internal or external call. I hope someone has a solution for me. Thank's a lot.
 
I've just checked and we definitely installed Fanvil i12 intercoms so I must have been mistaken about them being on the supported list. Either way, 3CX and the intercoms are working together without a problem. The issue that 3CX doesn't support DTMF as a BLF type still needs to be resolved.
 
My solution for the Telecom Behnke doorstation was a firmware update provided by the support.
Now everything is working fine.
Thanks a lot for your help!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Glad to hear, and thanks for updating the thread with your solution
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon