- Joined
- Jan 25, 2022
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello guys,
I saw a few posts regarding this issue, my server is hosted on Amazon and we have two locations, one of the locations works perfectly with no issue, the other location duplicated almost all the phones. I saw that we need to change sip and RTP ports in order to fix the issue, so I made a table with the extensions and ports that I need to configure, can someone just confirm with me if this is correct?
Thank you for your help
I saw a few posts regarding this issue, my server is hosted on Amazon and we have two locations, one of the locations works perfectly with no issue, the other location duplicated almost all the phones. I saw that we need to change sip and RTP ports in order to fix the issue, so I made a table with the extensions and ports that I need to configure, can someone just confirm with me if this is correct?
Thank you for your help
| Extension Number | SIP PORT | RTP Start | RTP End |
101 | 5065 | 14000 | 14012 |
104 | 5066 | 14013 | 14025 |
106 | 5067 | 14026 | 14038 |
107 | 5068 | 14039 | 14051 |
109 | 5069 | 14052 | 14064 |
111 | 5070 | 14065 | 14077 |
114 | 5071 | 14078 | 14090 |
115 | 5072 | 14091 | 14103 |
118 | 5073 | 14104 | 14116 |
119 | 5074 | 14117 | 14129 |
120 | 5075 | 14130 | 14142 |
121 | 5076 | 14143 | 14155 |
122 | 5077 | 14156 | 14168 |
125 | 5078 | 14169 | 14181 |
126 | 5079 | 14182 | 14194 |
128 | 5080 | 14195 | 14207 |
130 | 5081 | 14208 | 14220 |
133 | 5082 | 14221 | 14233 |
134 | 5083 | 14234 | 14246 |
135 | 5084 | 14247 | 14259 |
136 | 5085 | 14260 | 14272 |
137 | 5086 | 14273 | 14285 |
141 | 5087 | 14286 | 14298 |
144 | 5088 | 14299 | 14311 |
146 | 5089 | 14312 | 14324 |
201 | 5090 | 14325 | 14337 |
202 | 5091 | 14338 | 14350 |
203 | 5092 | 14351 | 14363 |
204 | 5093 | 14364 | 14376 |
205 | 5094 | 14377 | 14389 |
301 | 5095 | 14390 | 14402 |
302 | 5096 | 14403 | 14415 |
305 | 5097 | 14416 | 14428 |
306 | 5098 | 14429 | 14441 |
401 | 5099 | 14442 | 14454 |
402 | 5100 | 14455 | 14467 |
403 | 5101 | 14468 | 14480 |
404 | 5102 | 14481 | 14493 |
501 | 5103 | 14494 | 14506 |
502 | 5104 | 14507 | 14519 |
503 | 5105 | 14520 | 14532 |